-
May 7th, 2006, 08:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
YES! You are not alone.
I remember in January when I was able to to pick out a doll for Chaunakka and it was deffentely going to be Elizabeth.
Then the January catalog came.
I saw Jess. Those beautiful brown, almond shaped eyes, the dark braided hair...she was GEORGEOUS! Now I was torn between Jess and Elizabeth. I knew Jess was LE, but Elizabeth had SUCH an adorable face and the nicest clothes!
I ended up with Jess for my Chaunakka present (my mom helped me out by saying "You know what, she's Limited edition, go for her." Then, I ened up with Elizabeth at an AGPNY trip in March.
Hang in there, you'll decide sooner or later.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks